“Awesome”
Review of Perce Rock

Perce Rock
Reviewed August 27, 2014

What is there to say about such a beautiful natural phenomenon? I am glad I had the opportunity to see it! The stunning sunset and sunrise were bonuses.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Whether it is from afar (from the hotel or sitting on the beach) or right up close (walking or boating up to The Rock), this amazing rock still incites awe. I was here as a young girl with my family and remembered it fondly so I brought my daughter here to see for herself. We agree it is a natural wonder.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

It's far to get there but if take frequent sight seeing stops along the way it takes even longer . Took the boat around the rock and then to Bonaventure island. It was so wavy ,it was only half an hour or so but there was people vomiting into these little white bags they hand out on the boat! If you around used to roller coaster rides this boat ride is do able for you. Ok so then you arrive at Bonaventure island after viewing perce and getting sea sick. So your glad to be on land again.

It's a nice island with many abandoned cod fishermans houses that are museums to view. The island was purchased by the government to make a national park many years ago.
There are several kms of nature trails traversing the island, so after walking and hiking you get to the far side with a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean . Technically it's the gulf of st.lawrence.
There are hundreds of thousands of seagull like birds nesting on that side of the island. It's was something. I have ecological and environmental interests but I must says these birds smell a lot. Lots of flies too so you can't sit around there too long! So after all that you walk back or run if your late for the boat to get off this island. My review is for perce and Bonaventure islands. I was there in mid august and it felt cold like fall . I don't know if I sound like a Debbie Downer writing these reviews but this was my perspective. I been there I did that but I'm not going back any time soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We booked a ticket on the boat ride to Percé rocks and the Bonaventure Island. It was an excellent trip.

1  Thank DevPS
Reviewed August 12, 2014

It was a big sea when we were there this year and it was probably more beautiful because of the storm coming in. The mystic it created around the rock was spectacular!