“Pride of Ownership”
Review of Tilly's - CLOSED

Tilly's
“Pride of Ownership”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast at this breakfast only restaurant run by the owners. The service was excellent and the price was unbelievable .. $12.xx for breakfast for two tax included. The menu and decor are basic but cleanliness and pride of ownership are evident throughout the restaurant. We would definitely visit this restaurant again.

Visited December 2013

“Good for the price”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here our last morning of our trip. We were greeted and told to sit wherever we would be comfortable. We both order the breakfast special,one over easy, the other over hard. Eggs were cooked perfectly, better that the hotel breakfast we had previously. The staff were friendly and we had a nice chat with dome of the locals. Can't go wrong with a 5$ breakfast special!!

• Visited September 2013
oshawa
“Ruined my opinion of Gananque”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Loved everything about this town and the people, except this morning when my ten year old daughter and I walked in for breakfast, no greeting so sat at a table and an older lady glared at us and said " it's going to be a long while till I get to you two" !!! I was shocked and decided we were not welcome there so we left. Thanks for showing us that this town has its faults, spent the next hour explaining how not to behave to my ten year old.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sue D
“Worst food I've ever had.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Tilly's for breakfast on a Wednesday morning. We are from our of town, two hours away, and just wanted something to eat.

The coffee was o.k. Not something we would have all the time. My boyfriend ordered the hungry man meal, and the eggs were not cooked thoroughly. Still somewhat raw, the potatoes were horrible. Out of a can and just fried. No spices or anything. Very bland. I ordered French toast which was very doughy. I didn't enjoy it at all.

We also waited 15 minutes before getting menus, as the woman was on the phone for the whole time we were there, approximately 35 minutes, and the gentleman just wasn't paying attention. And when my boyfriend went to get there attention, he through a "Jesus!" Word out there. Very disrespectful.

I definitely don't recommend this restaurant. We left without finishing our food and did not leave a tip AT ALL!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ReesA7
Hønefoss, Norway
“Dull but cheap”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went there on a Sunday morning when everything else seemed closed. A real pity we didn't try harder. The $5 breakfast menu and the Blueberry pancakes were ok, the coffee was so watered down it tasted nothing and the rather worn-down waitress was like out of a bad movie. Cash only. Take your money elsewhere.

Visited May 2013