“Hot turkey sandwich”
Review of Tilly's - CLOSED

Tilly's
“Hot turkey sandwich”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My son liked the hot turkey sandwich which had real turkey, decent gravy, mashed potatoes and frozen vegetables that were not over cooked!... I had pea soup which was from a can (habitant brand), my daughter had boiled eggs and bacon which were perfectly done. No option on the toast - white. Also some interesting options - egg salad in an ice cream cone anyone???

So if you are on the road and have had too many fries, burgers and junk food, this place is an option!

Barcelona, Spain
“Bad quality food”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went for breakfast! The menu had a choice of sandwiches, omelettes or fríed breakfast. I chose the cheese omelette......it was horrible! I expected it to be made with fresh cheese and not a cheese slice. The same for my husbands club sandwich.......a plastic cheese slice! And we were served instant coffee!

• Visited October 2011