“Best pizza around”

Moroni Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #30 of 49 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Canadian, Italian, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: BEST PIZZA IN TOWN - Pizza "Second To None"Downtown Patio, heart of the CityDELIVERY in and out-of townGroups/Buses Welcome!!!
Kingston, Canada
“Best pizza around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Moroni's simply makes the best pizza available in this area.Sauce is fantastic and toppings are plentiful.
Restaurant needs a major cleaning, bathroom is usually unclean, poorly equipped and entire place often smells musty.
With 1 choice of draft beer leaves little selection.
BUT THE PIZZA IS THE BEST

Visited January 2013
155GenManager, Manager at Moroni Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Paul, Thank you. We are glad that you enjoy the pizza here. We work very hard at making it the best. You concerns are being heard. We are working on rectifying this situation. Thank you for your comments.

Ottawa, Canada
“great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I ordered the Pizza special, it was great. Even the crust was good enough to eat. Generous toppings and cheese. The lady server was good to me, very friendly... The Pizza is home aid, you can tell. I was visiting from Kingston to see family, I would recommend the Pizza to anyone.

• Visited January 2013
Gananoque, Canada
“Worried to ever return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went out for lunch with a few of my co-workers in august 2012. I ordered a hot chicken sandwich which was quite tasty which came with fries. The fries were good as well(nothing special just lots of salt) Unforgettably before i could finish my sandwich I had almost choked 3 bones. I did not say anything but I was not impressed. This is NOT a safe place to eat. I live in gananoque and will Not be returning and I will recommend Not going to this place to anyone I know.

I returned 2 months later to give them another chance. Ordered a prime rib sandwich with mashed potatoes...It tasted good but I found a bone in my sandwich again...Never Again

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank customer4567
Warwick, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food and portions were good. It could use a little larger number of wait staff. Still, I would recommend it.

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“This place is a joke!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We visited Moroni's Restaurant in early September. I order the greek soulvaki (chicken) and my husband ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce. The service was absolutley HORRIBLE, we even overheard the owner fighting with his staff. Our food tasted like it was microwaved, the rice was very dry. How they have stay in business this long suprises us. Be prepared for the huge bill at the end of your meal. STAY WELL AWAY!

• Visited September 2012