“great pizza”

Ranked #32 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BEST PIZZA IN TOWN - Pizza "Second To None"Downtown Patio, heart of the CityDELIVERY in and out-of townGroups/Buses Welcome!!!
Ottawa, Canada
“great pizza”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I ordered the Pizza special, it was great. Even the crust was good enough to eat. Generous toppings and cheese. The lady server was good to me, very friendly... The Pizza is home aid, you can tell. I was visiting from Kingston to see family, I would recommend the Pizza to anyone.

• Visited January 2013

Gananoque, Canada
“Worried to ever return”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went out for lunch with a few of my co-workers in august 2012. I ordered a hot chicken sandwich which was quite tasty which came with fries. The fries were good as well(nothing special just lots of salt) Unforgettably before i could finish my sandwich I had almost choked 3 bones. I did not say anything but I was not impressed. This is NOT a safe place to eat. I live in gananoque and will Not be returning and I will recommend Not going to this place to anyone I know.

I returned 2 months later to give them another chance. Ordered a prime rib sandwich with mashed potatoes...It tasted good but I found a bone in my sandwich again...Never Again

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank customer4567
Warwick, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to stop”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food and portions were good. It could use a little larger number of wait staff. Still, I would recommend it.

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“This place is a joke!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We visited Moroni's Restaurant in early September. I order the greek soulvaki (chicken) and my husband ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce. The service was absolutley HORRIBLE, we even overheard the owner fighting with his staff. Our food tasted like it was microwaved, the rice was very dry. How they have stay in business this long suprises us. Be prepared for the huge bill at the end of your meal. STAY WELL AWAY!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sara M
Cambridge, Canada
“Fast Service, An OK Pizza .... Overpriced Delivery!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our hotel told us that Moroni's was the only pizza delivery in town. On their recommendation, I ordered a large four topping pizza, and six cans of Coke. With fast delivery (within 20 minutes), the pizza was hot, the Coke was chilled perfectly. The pizza was OK, but I've had better! The price floored me, just under $40.00!!

Visited August 2012