“The BEST spinach and lobster dip ever!”
Review of Old English Pub

Old English Pub
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Food was delicious and the variety of local craft beers were really good too! Had a wonderful meal with my husband and two favorite people. Food portions are large so go hungry!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recommend the Fish and Chips (single portion is so large). Great atmosphere and extremely friendly staff. Often a bit of a wait to get a table but very worth it.
We try to go when we are in town (once or twice a year) and want to have dinner and laughs with friends

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Fantastic food. Superb service. Conveniently located. The Old English Pub has it all. The place was busy, so we headed in early.. good thing as it was packed by the time we left.

The food is VERY reasonably priced and worth the visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

After enjoying the Stonewater Pub and Irish Eatery, my wife and I decided to try another Gananoque pub. I did enjoy the Sgt. Pepper Burger but the craft brew was not as special as I had expected from the beer list description. Service was adequate.
Given a choice I'll go to the Stonewater again.

1  Thank kdean17
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here on our recent trip and all enjoyed our meals! Club house, fish & chips, cheese stuffed burger and homemade chicken tenders were the items we enjoyed. We had really good service and were really pleased with the cost for the 5 of us to eat dinner ($75 and my husband had a beer and we all had sodas). We would return here next time we are in Gananoque. We were really happy with the friendly service too!