“Great taste !”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Great taste !”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Order Pasta and Bruschetta they were perfectly made and had good taste...
Highly recommend this restaurant to all Pasta lovers...

2 Thank JankiJP

New Milford, Pennsylvania
“Worst Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We had an absolutely terrible experience at this restaurant. After waiting 45 minutes for our appetizers (which were just OK) we had to wait another hour and 15 minutes for our meals. We watched people come in and get their appetizers, meals, desert and then leave before we got our entrees! Some of the girls got pasta, which had the consistency of glue. The shrimp that was included in the pasta tasted like eggs (probably from the raw batter that it was dipped in). Three of us got the surf and turf - which was a huge mistake. First off, the steak and crab legs came with ONE crab leg. Second, two of us upgraded our steaks to the Filet Mignon which was terrible. One of the medium rares was overcooked, and mine was completely raw. There was silver membrane running throughout the steaks and it was like chewing on rubber. The potatoes were cold as well. I managed to choke down most of my meal, but the other 5 people barely touched theirs.

After complaining to the waitress, she went to get the manager. The manager wouldn't come see us in person and adjusted our prices based on what was on the plates we returned.Since I made the mistake of trying to finish my meal, they wouldn't adjust the price for my meal. They took a whopping $6 off of the one surf and turf meal for one couple and took off $13 for one of the pasta dishes. Each couple paid roughly $100 to barely pick at our food. And the manager wouldn't even come out and talk to us in person. I'll tell every person I see in the area about our experience there - it was a huge waste of money and time.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Steven R
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food, amazing service, and amazing people”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

My family and I came to the Lobster Trap. We all thought we would eat lobster for the first time. We ordered their Poseidon's Feast - a meal suited for four! My entire family and I were Ooooing and aweing the entire time! The meat of the lobster was delicious! And it definitely has that wow factor that people look for in restaurants! We had a great server who made the experience even greater! I would recommend this place to everyone, especially those who are eating seafood for the first time! It is a must when in Gan!

Brockville, Canada
“Okay but pricey”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Used a groupon for our first visit to the Lobster Trap, I had the filet mignon, was just okay, small serving of meat, vegetables were way over cooked, I expected a nice variety of steamed vegetables but there was mostly mushy peppers. My husband had the fish and chips, good size serving and very good......stick with that. And there "famous" cesear was very watered down, and did not taste like real clamato juice. Probably won't be back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dar60
“Horrible food and service!!!! This place is unfit to operate, can,t even cook”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was absolutely the worst restaurant experience ever. Everyone should save their hard earned money and stay clear away from this place.