“Great strides forward”

Cousins On King Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are family run business, opened in 2012. We are place where friends and family come to visit and enjoy great food & fun! We look forward to serving you. Walking distance from the OLG Casino and Gananoque Re.creation Centre.Next door to the Best Country Squire Resort, Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn Express, close to many other accommodations. Teams welcome and ample parking. Open 7 days a week starting at 11am. Inquire about winter hours.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place has improved greatly under new management. Food was good and if there was a problem with food it was address in a friendly manner. We would go more often if the draft was a little less expensive.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Why is it the restaurants in tourist regions cut back on food once the tourists have gone home. Been here in July and August and had memorable meals, tonight only average at best.
Had the Philly sandwich might of had a couple of ounces of beef (my opinion). Tasted OK
Seems that in the last visit the frys where home made ??? Tonight they where not that great, almost tasted reheated, hope not.
Will say the redeeming factor they carried a local brew. Naughty Otter good stuff.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had the Strip Loin Steak Friday night special and it was cooked perfectly! My baked potato was a little cold but the asparagus were excellent! Great meal all in all. I would like to try the Fish and Chips next time I am there. The entertainment was quite enjoyable too, a gentleman singing and playing his guitar. His song choices were perfect for the special night that I was there with my hubby for his birthday.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cousinsowners, Owner at Cousins On King Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Yours in hospitality.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have visited Cousins on King several times and have never been disappointed. The menu has lots of choice and the food and service is always good.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and strive to improve. We hope you will join us again in the near future! Cheers!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I have been eating at this restaurant for 9 years, going back to when it was Good Time Charlies. Over the years and through different owners the restaurant went downhill quite a bit so to see it brought back to how it used to be is wonderful. Great job to the new owners! Great food, good prices and great service! I *highly* recommend the spinach dip! It is the best I've ever had, no where else can quite match it with consistently good dip and the great pita chips to dip in it. My only recommendation is to watch the time when you do in. If you are looking for fast service and a quiet meal don't go on nights when there is live music and avoid the "dinner rush hour", around 5:30 it seems to fill up.

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate you business and kind words and will pass the comments on to our well deserved staff. We hope to serve you again soon!
Cheers..