“Cousins is recommended”

Cousins On King Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are family run business, opened in 2012. We are place where friends and family come to visit and enjoy great food & fun! We look forward to serving you. Walking distance from the OLG Casino and Gananoque Re.creation Centre.Next door to the Best Country Squire Resort, Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn Express, close to many other accommodations. Teams welcome and ample parking. Open 7 days a week starting at 11am. Inquire about winter hours.
Toronto
“Cousins is recommended”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Just wanted to add my 2 cents and let you guys know that my family and I loved the place as well.
Then only reason I did not give the food an excellent mark was becose the stirfry came with chicken that was over done. Being in the food industry myself, I told the waitress how to do it right and I will be back to try again. The dish itself was great. The sauces was the best I ever had.
Another person in my party had the fish and chips that was very too and the Greek salad was fair.
I shell be back.

Tennessee
“It's Cousin's now...”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The restaurant has recently reopened under new management and with a new name (Cousin's on King Street); It was close to our hotel (Holiday Inn) and had good atmosphere inside and out on the patio. Food was very good and very good portions - Husband had Fish & Chips and got two huge pieces of fish while I had the Cousin's Signature Chicken Quesadilla which was very good and large in size.

Visited July 2012
Ontario, Canada
“Now Cousins on King”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Visit there often now that new management has taken over. Good food, frequent entertainment on patio and nice selection on tap.

• Visited July 2012
Port Perry, Canada
“Good for the price”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Staff very friendly and helpful. We went for lunch and the service was good and did not have to wait long for our meal

Visited July 2012
Burlington, Canada
“Good Time Charlies - Now Cousins on King”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This restaurant has been renamed and under new management. The food (we had both breakfast & lunch) was well prepared and presented, and portions are a good size. Service was a little slow, but we were there during their grand opening so it was quite busy and the staff are still ironing out some kinks. Overall a great family restaurant at reasonable rates, with a fabulous patio.

• Visited July 2012