“Excellent food, no espresso”

Muskie Jake's Tap & Grill
Ranked #17 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great food, beautiful view. No cappucino, but they did have espresso, and no decaf espresso...how much to have an extra bag of coffee.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The title says it all. There is nothing wrong with the food - nothing spectacular. Great patios and a beautiful Inn.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a greek salad and the brought me a bowl of lettuce with some greek salad on it. The steak I was cool and the vegetables sparse.

I told them that greek salad didn't have lettuce in it and told them I didn't want it and to bring me ceasar salad instead - they still charged me for the greek salad.

Overall it was a blatantly disappointing experience. I was really quite offended at how poor the food was. My date was humoured and supportive of my discontent.

Probably one of the worst restaurants I have been to.

2  Thank MaximyHalflife
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This restaurant was perfect since it's walking distance from the main waterfront area at Gananoque. We had the spinach & artichoke dip with nachos as a starter. As our mains, we had a chicken dish served with mango chutney and goat cheese with mixed vegetables. And my wife had a steak sandwich. I thought food was a little bit pricey but you're paying for the ambiance and location. Service was great. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very nice patio with a beautiful view of the water. Food was good...nothing too original but well prepared and served.