“Great Patio - Average Food”

Muskie Jake's Tap & Grill
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Gananoque
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Kingston, Canada
“Great Patio - Average Food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The title says it all. There is nothing wrong with the food - nothing spectacular. Great patios and a beautiful Inn.

Visited June 2012

“Don't eat at Gananoque Inn Restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a greek salad and the brought me a bowl of lettuce with some greek salad on it. The steak I was cool and the vegetables sparse.

I told them that greek salad didn't have lettuce in it and told them I didn't want it and to bring me ceasar salad instead - they still charged me for the greek salad.

Overall it was a blatantly disappointing experience. I was really quite offended at how poor the food was. My date was humoured and supportive of my discontent.

Probably one of the worst restaurants I have been to.

2 Thank MaximyHalflife
Toronto, Canada
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This restaurant was perfect since it's walking distance from the main waterfront area at Gananoque. We had the spinach & artichoke dip with nachos as a starter. As our mains, we had a chicken dish served with mango chutney and goat cheese with mixed vegetables. And my wife had a steak sandwich. I thought food was a little bit pricey but you're paying for the ambiance and location. Service was great. We would definitely go back.

Visited August 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Patio”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very nice patio with a beautiful view of the water. Food was good...nothing too original but well prepared and served.

Visited August 2012
Gatineau
“A restaurant meal after a wonderful cruise”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Gananoque is touristic small town with it's cruises on the St Lawrence Seaway. After a most perfect day the Gananoque Inn's restaurant was recommended by many of the local population. Located on the waterfront, the Inn is inviting and charming and the restaurant promises an interesting but short menu. The service was not at its best that night. The waiter forgot to ask how the meal would be paid and drop the total addition to one guest forcing her to deal with it and embarrassing all . A definite faux pas. Fortunately with our friends joining us and good food we managed to enjoy our meal. I cannot rate the restaurant for late night service, delivery and brunch and I would believe that they would take reservation. I would definitely give it another try.

• Visited July 2012