“Great little dining spot--unexpected”

Bravo Family gt & Dining
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Gananoque
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was a very decent and unexpected spot we when for dinner with the family. The first thing is that the portions are humungous! The food is of very good quality and they appear to make more of the stuff in house, which makes everything that much fresher on the plate. They have nice appetizers and good kid options.

We are going back for breakfast even though we are not used to such huge portions...

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stopped in with wife right at open on a Saturday July 12th. Lots of locals in the restaurant. One server running the show but everything organized, polite, she was smiling knew what she was doing...Food excellent everything priced right. WAY Cheaper than the city. An "everybody knows your name" type of restaurant. Loved the laid back environment Washrooms need updating agree with other reviews on that and not wheelchair accessible. :(

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and sons enjoyed our meal at this restaurant. However, we were kept waiting for about 20 minutes after finishing before the server informed us that we should pay at the cash, located at the front door. We were not given a bill. Both my husband and I ordered the Greek salad which was listed as $9.00 on the menu. However, when we went to pay, the woman (I believe the owner) told us that the salad cost $12.00. When we said that menu indicated a cost of $9.00, she lowered it to $10.00. I had a very uncomfortable feeling after leaving, hence the "Terrible" rating for the restaurant.

1  Thank Orffer66
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I have come here for breakfast and got the hungry man. It was excellent and a lot of food. So impressed that I came back at night and tried the pork chops which I couldn't believe how good they are!
Nice spot, friendly staff, quick service.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

A good local spot with friendly and quick service. I enjoyed the meat lovers breakfast skillet, good portions at a good price. Dated decor however it adds to the style/atmosphere.