“Tasty foods and bakery!!”

Panache Bakery& Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gananoque
Description: eat-in or take out for: Homemade baked goods, desserts, bread, soup, sandwiches, quiches, sausage rolls, specialty coffee, tea, craft beer, Ontario wine etc.
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited the store for lunch. I got the last chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread, my wife had a Tuna sandwich with seven grain brown bread. Tasty is the summary description. We also bought a cake, almond zucchini and cinnamon to eat it later in the evening with friends. All friends agree that it was the great bake. I will go back any time I make it back.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

When you are driving through Gan , stop in and purchase some treats , my wife and I love the sausage rolls , grab a pop and drive down the Parkway .. can't beat it

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have had a number of their baked goods and bread, (all of which are fabulous), and enjoyed lunch there today for the first time. It was wonderful!!!!
It was another cool rainy day so the chili was a welcome lunch special and it was terrific--a little too much salt for my liking but the flavor was great!! My husband and I also split a veggie sandwich on their homemade bread which is so light and flavorful, and we were both stuffed. Portions are very generous and the service is so friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We got a few items before we left town and they were good. The place is very clean and the owners are friendly.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We found this place using Tripadvisor and thoroughly recommend as a lunch spot. Clean, inexpensive with friendly and efficient people working (including the owners' young son who was extremely professional. Great sandwiches, chili, chicken pot pies and lovely cakes - a great selection. We took home an apple pie as a gift. Just what we felt like as an alternative to diner food.