“Small but fun!”

Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Gananoque
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We went late on a Saturday afternoon, had dinner and stayed to mid-evening. It was very busy but was a most enjoyable atmosphere. People were very friendly and the restaurant staff very attentive and pleasant. Food was average. A most entertaining evening.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We go to the casino at least once a year, even though it is only a 25 minute drive on a good day at the border. Staff is very friendly and there is always some sort of promotion going on. We usually eat dinner at the restaurant there and wish we had because of a bad dinner at another local restaurant that just changed owners. However, we went back to the casino the next morning for breakfast and it was very good. I know some people think that a cook can't screw up breakfast but I know some who can. My husband and I both had the Canadian Breakfast and when I told the waitress I didn't want the eggs I ended up with an extra piece of ham. I ordered my toast dry and didn't have to send it back as I have had to do in other restaurants. Portions are more than enough and for $6.99 you get two eggs, home fries, toast, choice of meat, and coffee or tea. Not too many restaurants include your drink. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Missdriff
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a good time here for a couple hours .... lost our limit but had fun.
Place was good. Would go again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had vouchers from our hotel for free slot play. We came out with $30 more than we walked in with! Our friends really hit it big with their free slot $$- won seven hundred! Downsides were that it was difficult to find an open slot due to this casino's small size. We ate in the Casino restaurant for dinner and food was mediocre. So enjoy the gambling and eat elsewhere.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We received a “Free hotel guest gaming package cards” for OLG casino from our hotel and a “Free cruise and win coupon” from the Gananoque Boat line each valued $10. At OLG casino they credited these coupons and gave us $5 more for enrollment at the service desk totaling $25 for each of us. They gave playing cards as their gift as well.
We had our dinner at OLG casino. The restaurant is great who wants to eat good food and play slot machines for an hour. You do not waste your time and have fun. The bill was $20 pp including tax and gratitude. We liked it.

1  Thank kozin58