“Small, fun casino.”

Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Gananoque
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have visited most of the casinos in Ontario and I like this one quite a lot.

Smaller than most but very clean and staff is very friendly.

Had a good time even though I did not win much ;).

1  Thank BogdanCM

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I like the size of this casino & the landscaping around the building. The parking is good plus the last time I made a little money so that helps.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have been to the Casino briefly and once. I'm not a gambler but it seemed busy and I know lots of individuals in my area frequent it. It was clean with lots of parking.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I visit this casino regularly and on this last visit noted the large number of new machines...most of the machines have denomination changes which I love. Unfortunately, if you choose the highest denomination and max bet, most of the machines are a bet of $9.00...a little high for the payouts that are returned. Played a max bet on 4 different machines and all the results were no more than a $210.00 pay out....still loved to see the changes and its a nice break away from working and housework.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I love it. I go about twice a year just for fun. The parking lots are clean and the flowers are soooo beautiful and the washrooms are very clean. The restaurant is worth the trip, alone!

2  Thank MissLynette