“I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream”
Review of Banana Splitz

Banana Splitz
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Gananoque
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped at this little shop on the way home from a ball tournament in Kingston. The service was excellent and the ice cream was delicious! There were a lot of choices and the chocolate rosebud on the top of the ice cream was a delight. We loved the ambience of the little shop and will return.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped by this little shop looking to satisfy a craving for something sweet. We hesitated when we saw the line, but took a chance and were pleasantly surprised at how quickly it moved. I ordered a banana shake, while the wife held out for her traditional maple walnut. The shake curled my toes, in a good way, and no complaints from the wife, a rarity worthy of note.
Good ice cream, friendly service. The proprietor was as sweet as the treats. Will return anytime I pass through The Gan!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We go to Banana Splits every time that we visit the beautiful town of Gananoque. It is really well located and the atmosphere is fantastic. The shop is quaint and has a great selection of ice cream as well as some other special treats. We often find the line up is out the door, but it is worth the wait. The service is terrific and always comes with a smile. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This place is wonderful I would definitely recommend it and go back again. Service was very friendly and quick too. Lots of options for treats, I had the frozen yogurt and it was scrumptious! Highly recommend stopping here among your tours, lovely for a nice hot summer day:)!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Awesome prices & amazing service. So nice to visit a small town ice cream shop!
Staff & Owner are super friendly and service is quick.