“Tripping with this company”

1000 Islands Kayaking Day Trips
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Gananoque
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have had the opportunity to do both a 1/2 day trip and a full day trip with these folks. Both trips were excellent.
The full day trip had lunch included, and it was a fantastic meal.
The tour guides are excellent instructors, and all of them are well informed about the area they are paddling in.
Safety comes first with these folks, and the instruction given to "newbies" was very well delivered.
I would recommend this company to anyone

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife has been hinting the past little while of how she wanted to try Kayaking. So I booked a day trip with 1000 Island Kayaking for our 12th wedding anniversary. The entire team at 1000 Island Kayaking were great to deal with. The process of organizing the day was easy and the entire adventure was first class. Our instructor Trevor was informative and made the entire day enjoyable. We would recommend this to anyone wishing to try Kayaking for the first time or if you are a seasoned in a kayak. It was a great day! We plan to bring our kids in the future so they to can enjoy this area from the view of a Kayak. Thanks again for a great day!!

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The experience speaks for itself, cool town, cool boat tours, real life as it comes in a small busy town, folks out there are great!
This town and the boat cruises are a must for visitors to Ontario Canada. Come and enjoy as I did.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Annually we eight winderful women who are great friends, kayak trip for three days with a guiding company somewhere in Ontario.We range in age from mid thirties to seventy.This year with "1000 Islands" was outstanding! The best trip we have ever taken by far.We had great weather which always is a plus and winds ranged from very light to quite significant. The camp site was beautiful, the food met all our varying dietary needs and was superb. The pewter wine glasses and cloth napkins were very elegant touches! The guides and organizers were excellent! I sound like I am raving and I am! Margaret on behalf of the GOWW

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My boyfriend booked this. It took a little back and forth (phone line was busy, etc) but when he did get through it was very easy. They booked the kayak, beaching fee and camping rental all in one. We're not expert campers by any means, but the maps they gave us were very comprehensive and we felt confident to navigate our way to the island. The people at 1000 Islands Kayak were very friendly and we'd rent with them again.