All reviews travel lodge front desk boiled eggs room was clean mini putt sliding door bagels great pool pool side tourist information great room main floor boat tour lots of parking easy access fresh fruit convenient location
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Stopped here on our way to Ottawa . Loved it . The price was excellent ...rooms big and clean . It was a very hot day, so used the pool . Our rooms were on the pool side . Breakfast was a continental breakfast . It was basic and good ....if anything ...the rooms and breakfast should have de-caf coffee for those of us who cannot handle caffeine . So close to the casino ! We drove but there was a shuttle . Loved this place ! I would definitely stay here when I go back to Gananoque !

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2018

If you are looking for a comfortable bed, a clean pool and walking distance to downtown... book here. The front desk staff was fantastic from check in to check out. We had a main floor room, which I generally stay away from but we were right outside the pool area. Was perfect for our visit. The pool area is very clean with lots of lounge chairs and nice tables with umbrella's to eat at.. we had our lunch there (we brought) and it was very relaxing. I will say i could hear the people above us... A little light on the breakfast options but.. all in all... a great place for a couple of nights. A nice walk to downtown as well!!

Room Tip: Love the rooms overlooking the pool. BUT.. the second floor would be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a wedding for friends that I had prepared a wedding cake for. Of course not all the cakes would fit in the bar fridge. The staff was kind enough to let me store one of the cakes in their staff fridge. Not only did they let me store one of the cakes with them they also stored my freezer packs for the coolers I had for transporting the cake. The day of the wedding day came and everything turn out perfect. The cakes temp was great for serving at the outdoor wedding.
Thank you Travelodge staff.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Loved my stay, wonderful town much to see and visit friendly people loved the Gananoque Brewing Company. the parc across the road from the brewery is wonderful the sculptures from local artists are beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 5, 2018

My niece and I stayed at Travel Lodge from June 30 to July 1 and we had a great time. The room was clean the pool was refreshing considering the weekend was hot and humid. We went to Boldt Castle and it was my niece's first time and she really liked it. The craft fair was fun and we liked it.
My niece and I are planning on going back next year and we will once again be staying at Travel Lodge.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family