“Very clean and great pool!”

Travelodge Gananoque
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Gananoque
Windsor, Canada
“Very clean and great pool!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is our 2nd time in Gananoque and 1st time at the Comfort Inn. The room was very clean-very important to me, staff was helpful, beds were comfortable and pool was great! We enjoyed the continental breakfast each morning. We can't wait to come back to Gananoque!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank travelwnicole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Midland, Canada
Reviewed July 21, 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the summer. The staff were very friendly and helpful with all our questions. They recommended us to a great restaurant up the road The Lobster Trap which had delicious food. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The beds were really comfortable. I really enjoyed the nice sized pool on the property, it was great to jump in and relax. The mini-putt and ice cream parlour next door was a great way to spend some time together. Next time we're in Gananoque we'll definitely be staying at the Comfort Inn again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank the_1joker
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed 1 night with my family and was very happy with this hotel. I am on a bit of a budget these days so it was nice to fine a place at this time of year at a resonable price.

My kids enjoyed the outdoor pool and there was a mini putt right next to it with an ice cream shop.

Good place

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My Alberta hockey team was paling hockey in the Canadian 55plus games in Brookville. The travel agent from Edmonton (Visiuons 2000) booked our teams with the owner of the hotel in Gananoque. Myself and my room mate arrived at the hotel along with many players from our team. Myself and 2 other room members looked at the rooms. I returned to the office and said I would no stay in the room they gave me as I started to sneeze when I open the door. I room was treable smells and dirty. The front desk cleck told me that they were full and I would be chazrged for the week if I stayed or not $1000.00 dollar because of a contract with the travel agent and they had trouble the night before with another team wanting to cancel. Three of us left and went and stayed in the hotel behind which is owned by the same owner.

Room Tip: donot stay here at all a hour rental hotel
  • Stayed August 2010

Travelers are raving about these Gananoque hotels

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Great location. The staff is very friendly. The room is small but equipped with a big jacuzzi surrounded by mirrors. Perfect for the couple.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlottenlund
RICHMOND HILL
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Stayed for the Thanksgiving weekend! Room was a Queen bed(questionable) and a jaccuzi! The smell as you open the door, not pleasant! also hard to describe! A table and chairs are by the door, The furniture is badly stained! horrible, the bathroom was ok, I felt the room was surface clean, apart from the three spiders living happily in the corners, well it is almost Halloween!! The bed was like sleeping on a slide always sliding to the centre!
No sleep, the worst!
Yes they offer a continental breakfast, but no where to eat it! and no I did not return to the room to eat it, as they suggest, we stood outside, the room had sliding doors to a little deck at the back, that was ok, doors were so filthy you need to open them to have daylight
conclusion, I would prefer to sleep outside than sleep here again..

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank HRHRichmondHill
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 7, 2010

The rooms were small, dirty, uncomfortable and in dire need of refurbishment. The breakfast was terrible - advertised executive continental breakfast - this consisted of tiny packaged muffins, coffee and juice which you had to bring to your room to eat. The lobby is the size of a small bathroom. Very very dissapointed and unhappy with the service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple