“Quick, friendly service and good quality food”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Gananoque
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Located at 713 King St East, Gananoque, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Gananoque Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Tim Hortons came as something of a revelation to us, as we visited Canada from the UK for a 3 week holiday and hadn't previously been aware of the chain. We visited several Tim Hortons in various places in Ontario during our holiday and popped into this one on King Street each morning whilst staying at the Holiday Inn Express just down the road for 3 nights. We found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming and we enjoyed our breakfasts here. I think this particular Tim Hortons is an excellent example of how a large chain really can retain its Canadian roots, provide great customer experience and consistently deliver good quality products. The only downside for us is that Tim Hortons doesn't have an established presence in the UK - I for one would welcome it to these shores, as I miss my turkey sausage breakfast sandwich and my wife misses her Timbits!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My cousins introduced me to timmies on my first night in Canada and I practically lived there the rest of my two week visit loved it fresh tea and doughnuts x yumm x can't wait to find one in Scotland x

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Fresh bread and pastries. Good iced coffee. There are more of them than McDonald's so you may as well stop in.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Timmies good as usual. Had our favorite donuts (not all locations have them. Fast and efficient, even with a line.

mikeri14, Manager at Tim Hortons, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Glad we had the donuts you liked for you.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very clean, fast and great quality! Great employees! Would be back in a minute. Late shift workers very polite and accommodating!