We recently spent four nights at the Inn, and we enjoyed the inn immensely. We stayed in the annex, so you couldn't really see the water, but our room was very spacious and had a fireplace and a lovely Jacuzzi (the bathroom was large, but the shower was not well designed). Breakfast was included, and it was delicious - particularly the eggs benedict and the French Toast with real maple syrup. Nice staff. Wonderful flowers everywhere; great views of the water. Adirondack chairs on the pier where you could sit and enjoy the views. Walking distance to the main street and to the local beach and kayak center and to the playhouse. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada