Last weekend, we drove to Montreal with two couples and we picked this restaurant as our lunch stop. It wouldn't be a better day with perfect sunny sky and nice blue water when we arrived. We picked the outside patio as there were a couple of flies in the air-conditioned dining room (which was perfectly normal in the summer..)
The lunch menu was very reasonable with sandwiches below $10 while full lunch plates were below $20. Portion was big and food was very tasty... Waitress was friendly... One caution though, the table top was shinning and it could be very bright if you didn't have sun glasses. My friend had to put the napkin on the table to avoid the sunny table.
I strongly recommend their restaurant and will try their Inn next time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada