My wife and I stayed here twice before in March/2012 and March/2011. On both occassions we promised we'd be back to use the outdoor patio at Muskey Jake's( the restaurant portion of the facility.
We brought a friend along with us ( we travelled as a group of 3 motorcycles).
Service great( Thx Kylee) and lunch tasty and punctual. I had the clam chowder and pulled pork sandwich while my wife chose the daily special( Black Forest ham on a ciabata bun).
Our friend went for the 2 piece fish and chips which he described as excellent.
A very worthwhile trip from Ottawa to arrive at a pretty destination and the Gan Inn & Spa adds to the experience.
We'll be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada