Restaurant Pinocchio
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Magog
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merry
Description: Restaurant Pinocchio offers French bistro inspired dishes in a warm and inviting atmosphere.A pleasant destination for both its chic and friendly decor as well as the restaurant's beautiful terrace where it feels good to spend time on sunny days.With favorites such as crème brulée, chocolate mi-cuit and cheesecake, it's nearly impossible not to succumb to dessert.And, of course, be ready to discover the meaning of exquisite wine-food pairings with our carefully assembled wine list.Looking forward having you as guests,Restaurant Pinocchio's team
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Often walked past this restaurant in the middle of the main street and expected it to be a tourist trap. Was therefore very pleasantly surprised by the experience.
Staff all friendly and delightful - happy to help out with my awful attempts at French. Plenty of choice on the menu and every item we had was cooked to perfection. Presentation, cuisine and no rush. (Just as in France one has the table for the evening. This is not slow service. This is an evening out with great food and, hopefully, good company to share the experience with.)

This will be where we eat when we come to the Magog festivals in the future.

1 Thank TourMD

Ottawa, Canada
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Came as a couple on a Friday night in late summer. Got the last table on the terrace. Great view of the lively street scene. The food was very good and the service friendly and efficient. Recommended.

Underhill, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We reviewed menus from several Magog restaurants, and though the prices here seemed a little higher than others, we liked the menu and decided to try this one.
The food was just great, the service "team" was alert and attentive, and the ambience (we sat outside) very upbeat. We highly recommend it!

1 Thank Dan C
Bulmer, United Kingdom
“Customer Service Extraordinaire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I ate there yesterday evening. The food was good. As a starter, my wife had a mushroom tart and I had fish cakes. Then we both had scallops for a main and creme brule for desert.

All the food was excellently prepared and the scallops on a bed of vegetables was exceptionally good and plentiful.

The only negative that I would have provided was a delay between starters and mains. I say would have made because without me having even raised the issue, when it came time to pay the bill, the waitress advised that in view of the delay, the entire meal was complementary.

There was a delay but it was not extreme and it had not got to the point where I was chasing for the next course which arrived before I felt it was time to make an issue.

Customer service does not come better then that.

• Visited August 2013
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stopped for lunch on our way up to Quebec. My wife and I were both very pleased with our meals. The waitress was very pleasant and accommodating. We were a little confused by the menu which seemed to be a multi-course deal although that wasn't explained very well. The waitress seemed to believe we understood what the offerings were. Nonetheless, we were pleased with the experience.

• Visited July 2013