“Superb”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merry
Description: Restaurant Pinocchio offers French bistro inspired dishes in a warm and inviting atmosphere.A pleasant destination for both its chic and friendly decor as well as the restaurant's beautiful terrace where it feels good to spend time on sunny days.With favorites such as crème brulée, chocolate mi-cuit and cheesecake, it's nearly impossible not to succumb to dessert.And, of course, be ready to discover the meaning of exquisite wine-food pairings with our carefully assembled wine list.Looking forward having you as guests,Restaurant Pinocchio's team
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Based on recommendations here and a verbal recommendation from a local, we went and tried. We were not disappointed. My wife and I had the Fillet Mignon special and our friend had Veal Livers. The steaks were large and perfectly cooked. Meals included an interesting range of vegetables. Our friend enjoyed the veal but felt that it should not have been cooked in so much milk.
Tremendous service, great meal, lovely experience.

1  Thank Brent P

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were absolutely delighted with our experience at Les Peches de Pinocchio last night .We were entertained with course after course of beautifully presented plates. The meals were served hot with lovely spicing. Scrumptious! Superb service. We'll be back!

1  Thank Fran B
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Food and service perfect. Rarely possible to say that, but it is true of the meal we all had tonight!

1  Thank triptaker5650
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We reserved there last weekend and the service was very long, for some reason we were luckier then the couple beside us. The couple had the discover menu, after we finished eating they hadn't gotten their second plate and right before we left they got the same plate over again the first choice. I notice the staff was arguing with the chefs almost all night . My wife asked for rare meat and got medium, the rest of the food was well lets say very ordinary. The restaurant looks great friendly staff but fell a lot lower then our expectations. Would not go back there

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went there based on the good reviews and yet I had the worst burger of my life, so bad that I would of rathered the mcdonalds down the street and I hate mcdonalds.... The salad was ok, the desert was disgusting... Avoid at all cost!