O Bois Dormant
$117
Espace 4 Saisons(Orford)(Great Value!)
$100
Motel de l'Outlet(Magog)(Great Value!)
$61
$55
$52
Travelocity
$108
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsquiet streetjacuzzi tubthe main streetsweet dogstyle homelovely balconygreat locationmulti coursea wonderful staysitting roomthe main housegracious hostsmaple syrupyogurtpatrickmacabackyard
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this bed and breakfast this weekend and we were pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome. The service was impeccable, charming and attentive yet not overbearing. Our fear was that we would not have privacy yet that was not an issue during our stay.

The room was very clean, cozy and unique. The breakfast was delicious and filled with variety. It was a perfect escape from our hectic lives in the city. Like a home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Katrina_melodey
Reviewed September 9, 2013

a friend and I stayed at this beautiful B&B where we each had a room, both of which were stunning. We both travel a lot for work, usually staying in corporate hotels, however we were both blown away by the presentation and comfortable relaxing atmosphere of O Bois Dormant, and Patrick and Maryams warm welcome.

I also have to add how the breakfast was fabulous, and Maryam did a wonderful job of working around my food particularities, and the personal touch just made it perfect. We agreed how it had restored our faith in B&B accomodation, and would definately recomend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Most Bed and Breakfasts are lovely, but designed for couples. My friend and I chose O Bois Dormant partly because we could get a room with 2 beds. It was a small room, but comfortable with a lovely balcony with table and chairs overlooking the garden. The establishment is walking distance to restaurants and shops in Magog, a small town, so we began to feel like old timers after a day or two. Patrick and his wife Maryam were most hospitable and interesting. The breakfasts were creative and deliciious. The garden is lovely too. My friend accidentally left something in the room and Patrick was very careful to call her and mail it to her. A lovely experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank fortlew1
Reviewed August 7, 2013

They were very accomodating! She made reservations for dinner and told my husband here to buy a nice bottle of wine. Everything was close by. We had our own separate little cottage in the back where the swimming pool/hot tub was. There was also a lovely sauna building ! Breakfast was superb! One of the freshest nd the very bet we have had! We had to take a doggy bag fir the trip, which was a lovely croissant filled with ham and some other things I figured out along the way! We will go back!

Room Tip: I did not stay on main home so I can't advise on this
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Aapwilbur
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Located in the middle of Magog. Close to almost everywhere. We have stayed there for a night. Very nice classic place. Beautiful garden with a swimming pool and nice jacuzzi and Sauna. Owners are very friendly and helpful. The Breakfast is to dying for. So different from all regular Omelets and bacon everywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple