“Good portions, average food”
Review of Nickels Deli

Nickels Deli
Ranked #31 of 69 Restaurants in Sainte-Adele
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Montreal, Canada
“Good portions, average food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

As someone who is from Montreal, their smoked meat is not very good. They make an okay club sandwich, and the portions are large. Service is average, but the inside is pretty neatly decorated.

Visited March 2014

Canadá
“This place knowed better times...”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Nice service, average cafeteria food, the upholstery of some sofas are ripped... Look like they had know better times and now is time for some love

1 Thank Cocoababy
Sainte-Adele, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, good prices, a gem!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I am a regular at Nickels in Sainte-Adele, keep going back for the great food at unbeatable prices!

The soup of the day from the Table d'hote menu is obviously home made, and delicious!

Last night I had the souvlaki plate, wow, generous portion and great salad, feta cheese, olives, yum! My friend had a pizza-gheti, also great, and good portion!

Service is always great and the staff is friendly.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Edward L
Cornwall, Canada
“awful management”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had gastric bypass and I eat as much as a 2-3 year old. I have a hospital card explaining my situation, asking restaurants to grant me access to the children's menu, The waitress said yes. When the manager found out that there was no children at our table, he refused. The porr waitress was so embarassed to have to tell me this. I asked to speak with him and as an ignorant son of *&!Q&*(_!?-, he was rude and totally said no way, bring the rest of your meal home if you want. I was in a hotel, what do you want me to do with the rest? Throw it in the garbage? Waste!! If I had not been there with relatives, I would have walked out for his rude manners.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Maryse1964
“Yuck!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Nickels can be a decent place for a family meal but this location is not good! The service was slow and the food didn't taste fresh.