I really don't understand all the negative back lash the alpine inn is getting. If you expect a marriot type hotel than your in the wrong place, BUT if you want a cozy old time style getaway at a very good price than this is perfect for you. We went on a romantic weekend and where greeted by the owner Mr. Nagui who made us feel right at home with his incredible staff. The service was as good as any big time hotel and the cuisine was excellent.
Yes the rooms are out of date but are VERY CLEAN and we had a fireplace which made it very cozy. the only negative point i can mention is the walls are paper thin thus you hear pretty much everything in the room beside you but hey there is nothing perfect :)
I WILL COME BACK AGAIN I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED ESPECIALLY READING ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS I SAW HERE BEFORE COMING
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE TEAM AT AUBERGE ALPINE FOR THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming country inn, classified as three stars *** by "Tourisme Quebec", invites you to have a memorable vacation in the heart of the Laurentians any season of the year, as they are all equally appealing at the Alpine Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Alpine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alpine Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Alpine Inn Sainte-Adele, Quebec, Canada