Our church association held its annual conference there and we were extremely well received. The staff was cordial and bending over backwards to help make our event a success.
Sure, the hotel could stand a few cosmetic upgrades, but it more than makes up for it with its awesome customer service.
The suite we stayed in was spacious and had a great view. Some of our delegates had small issues with their room which were quickly addressed by the staff and resolved to their satisfaction.
We really enjoyed the surroundings as well. There's places to go for walks, shopping, resting and our folks really enjoyed their afternoon on the lake with the kayaks and paddleboats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Quebec, Canada