Hotel Le Chantecler
Travelocity
Joes(Sainte-Adele)
Hotel Alpine Inn(Sainte-Adele)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We recently invited our sales and marketing from all over North America for a 3 day workshop.
The Chantecler did not disappoint, we were extremely pleased with all levels of service we received. The General Manager Mr. Cavalluzzi went out of his way to assist. The staff was outstanding. I would highly recommend this property for your next corporate function.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Flyer011
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Beautiful setting.good reception,got upgraded to a suite without even asking although part of big group.Room is old,living space and bedroom separated by strange hallway.bed mattress very springy,bedding quality poor,bathroom ok but noisy.the room central light is not accessible from the bed and it shuts down everything so you cannot have a bed lamp only and your phone cannot charge at night,unless you leave the light on!
BUT the staff is so sweet, welcoming and efficient that it is worth mentioning especially Guy at the restaurant. Breakfast is good, lunch is OK

Room Tip: 5716/5718 view on lake and balcony on courtyard
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank eisette
belsab, Manager at Hotel Le Chantecler, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Good day and thank you for your comments.
We always tried to accommodate our customer the best possible ways and we encourage our staff to provide courteous and professional service. So thank you for your nice comments concerning our employees.
We took note of your comments and we hope to have the possibility of showing you that the quality of the lodging of Hôtel Le Chantecler can meet the expectations of our loyal customers
Hope to welcome you again at Le Chantecler

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Le Chantecler for three nights as part of an international conference that was holding its meeting there. The hotel was charming, with a beautiful vista, and the food was French grourmet and thus excellent!

However, I had a potential disaster by losing my wallet in the taxi on arrival. Fortunately, the hotel staff acted superbly, by going well beyond what might be expected. They called in some contacts in the travel industry and eventually tracked down the specific taxi driver who had taken me to the hotel, and they recovered my wallet, fully intact, so that within one day I had my wallet back. Even though it was not their fault for my loss, the hotel management intervened proactively and wonderfully to enable me to relax and enjoy my visit. I convey my warm thanks and sincere congratulations to them.

Further, one of my colleagues dropped some jewellery down an elevator shaft, and once again the hotel staff went to extraordinary measures to recover it. So it would appear that they specialize in delightful customer experience, and they excel at it!

After that dust settled, I greatly enjoyed my stay at the resort. I heartily recommend it to anyone planning a trip to that area.

Dorothy Pinkett

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room on a floor that is served by an elevator or otherwise conveniently accessible.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dorothy P
belsab, Manager at Hotel Le Chantecler, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Dorothy,

We highly appreciate your kind comments and are really glad that you recommand Le Chantecler to everyone. It will be an honour for us to welcome you back!

Administrative Assitant

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited Hotel Le Chantecler with my boyfriend for a weekend getaway 2 weeks ago, just as the weather warmed up. I can't describe how relaxing it was to get away from the hustle and bustle of Montreal at this beautiful resort. We were very pleased with the service, the food was delicious, and the rooms were comfortable (nothing fancy). If you're there during the summer, go kayaking on the lake - breathtaking experience!

My only regret is not staying there for longer to take advantage of all the activities they have to offer. Horseback riding would have been an amazing experience no doubt.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eileenchen4

Dear Eileen,

We highly appreciate your kind comments . It will be an honour for us to welcome you back!

Administrative Assistant

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had a fantastic getaway and really enjoyed my time at Le Chantecler. I went there last February for a short getaway with two of my girlfriends. The staff was very welcoming and professional, check in went smooth, room was ready and we didn’t have to wait a very long time. The hotel is nicely decorated with a fire place in the lobby area, a very cozy and relaxing feel.
As for the room itself, it was amazingly clean, great amenities and the view was simply magnificent.
The bed is pretty comfy, pillows were soft ( atleast the way I liked them )
I give this hotel credit to the professionalism of their staff. Room service was always on time and the staff was very friendly/helpful whenever we had questions. They were pretty much ready to help with all our needs.
My friends and I didn’t hit the ski slopes, however, we did enjoy the indoor pool and saunas. ( SO relaxing!! )
Without question, it was an escape to remember and we will definitely be back whenever we get a chance!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ritamtl08

Good day Rita
Thank you for your nice comments concerning our employees and service. We always tried to accommodate our customer the best possible ways and we encourage our staff to provide courteous and professional service.
We will be happy to welcome you again at Le Chantecler.

Administrative Assistant