Stayed here end of Feb
The hotel is pretty on the outside.
We had a "DEALFIND" coupon for one night stay/ski. Our room was aweful. There was a smell of dirty feet. As though the carpets had never been cleaned. We were put in an adjoining room beside a screaming baby. Luckly we were able to change
The hotel decor was similar to something out of the Shining. I was waiting for 2 little girls to come out of the elevators!
Our 2nd room was better, but it still had a bit of an odour.
Didn't get a chance to skate on the pond, although it looked lovely.
The breakfast buffet was nothing special. Very resort style atmosphere.
The hotel is very geared towards family. Not ideal for a romantic getaway. Needs a major facelift inside
Will not go back or encourage others to visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Quebec, Canada