We stayed at Auberge Beaux Reves overnight in mid-August and had an absolutely amazing time! We had a package deal where we had one overnight stay in a room with a balcony overlooking the river, both my boyfriend and I got a Swedish massage, we had dinner at a nearby restaurant, a complimentary bottle of locally brewed beer, and a buffet breakfast in the morning. From the moment we arrived, we felt incredibly relaxed and truly felt like we were on vacation. We had just driven from Toronto to Sainte-Adele and were in the car for a very long amount of time. When we arrived, we had our massages which were heavenly! It was our first time ever having a massage and we thoroughly enjoyed it! We were able to both have our massages in the same room in an separate hut that was outside by the hot tubs. It was nice being able to have them in the same room together!
The dinner at the local restaurant was very nice. We were able to choose from three different menus at the front desk, and had them explained to us since we do not speak French. The French-Italian restaurant we chose was wonderful - the food was delicious, and we were provided with several courses! We ate so much food and it was very yummy!
When we arrived back, it was a little too late to go out in the hot tub, so we enjoyed our beer out on the balcony and it was such a calming, peaceful atmosphere. It was very warm outside and quiet, and we were able to enjoy some time together, just the two of us.
The room was immaculate and the bed was really comfortable! The bathroom was spacious. The hotel was well-decorated, like a quaint bed and breakfast, but with extra spa ammenities to enjoy. The front desk staff was very attentive and friendly.
In the morning, we enjoyed some of the buffet breakfast offerings - the bread is delicious! After breakfast, we went outside and enjoyed the hot tub. It was a HUGE hot tub (could fit many people!) and very natural-feeling being surrounded by rocks, flowers, and greenery. From the hot tub, we could hear the rushing water of the river and it was very relaxing.
All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Beaux Reves and couldn't have asked for a better time! We spent the next couple of days in Montreal and this was a great beginning to our summer vacation! We would love to visit Beaux Reves again some day and would recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge & Spa Nordique Beaux Rêves, Sainte-Adèle, Quebec, 45 minutes north of Montreal and south of Mont Tremblant. An intimate 4 room country inn and 9 charming inn suites with jacuzzi, fireplace and balcony situated beside the rushing rivière-aux-mulets since 1995. Nordic Spa access & buffet breakfast included for all overnight guests. Licensed Bistro serves healthy meals & beverages throughout the day. Relax and Spa with our Hot-Cold-Relax circuit, Thermotherapy. Treat yourself with effective esthetic, massage and body treatments offered by certified professionals. Insurance receipts for massages are offered. Multi-activity packages include dog sledding, 4 season horseback riding, snowmobile, ATV, ski, golf, cycling, canoeing, hiking, theatre and more. Enjoy nature without television or radio's. Natural stone thermal ponds, Steam room, Finnish stone sauna, Barrel sauna, Nordic Waterfall, relaxation areas & access to the river & paths May to November. Come relax with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Auberge & Spa Nordique Beaux Reves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Beaux Reves Et Spa (Sweet Dreams Inn) Hotel Sainte-Adele
- Auberge & Spa Nordique Beaux Reves Sainte-Adele, Quebec, Canada