“My Favourite Panade and Fresh Juice Spot”
Review of Tipico Salvadoreno

Tipico Salvadoreno
Cuisines: Central American
Description: across from gas station near turn-off to wooden bridge
Description: across from gas station near turn-off to wooden bridge
San Ignacio, Belize
“My Favourite Panade and Fresh Juice Spot”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Every time I travel to San Ignacio, I have to stop and treat myself to their fried tacos and either bean or chicken panades. This is a very busy spot - food is delicious, fresh juices daily, and lots to choose from. I LOVE the fried tacos - add some of their home-made hot sauce, and it doesn't get much better than that.

Visited January 2013

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Good Salvadorean food”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

If you like pupusas, panades and other Salvadorean dishes, try out this tiny little place right on the main highway in Santa Elena. There are about 4 or 5 tables out front.

We love the pupusas and panades and they are very cheap - $2.50 BZ ($1.25 US) for the pupusas and panades are 3 for $2 BZ (3 for $1 US). They also have very flavourful fresh flavourful fruit juices, not watered down like some others we have tasted. Our favourites are the watermelon and the tambran (tamarind) juices.

This is one of our favourite places to eat on each of our trips to Cayo district. Some of the staff don't speak English,so a little Spanish is helpful.

• Visited September 2011