“Memorable time!”
Review of Chill Out Divers - CLOSED

Chill Out Divers
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My 14 year old son dove with Chill Out back in December. We are just back from a World trip and he is still talking about his experience on Koh Muk. Wonderful, professional yet laid back organization. High recommend Chill Out to everyone!

1  Thank NorthernLights60826

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Not only was diving in Ko Mook the perfect choice - away from crowded beaches and crowded dive sites - but also Diving with Chill Out Divers was an absolute pleasure. We had two dives à 60 minutes, which were the most fascinating ever for me. There is such a great variety of fish and colours in these waters, it is absolutely stunning. Both dives went by in seconds...

The greatest plus is the whole team - they totally make you feel like you know them since ages, and are always up for a chat. Alex & Richard are experienced instructors that are so relaxed - you get the impression they could dive sleeping. All Equipment and Safety is up to highest standards.

Another plus: The bar they have directly at the beach is wonderful to hang out, and to watch sunset with a nice sundowner after some nice dives.

All in all: Wonderful, will definitely recommend, and as itself already a reason to visit Ko Mook.

2  Thank 2011rtw
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I just returned from a one week stay on Ko Muk.

Congratulations to the whole Chill Out Divers team for putting together such a winning combination. Everything starts with signing in for diving at a cool bar (no plastic!) with great music, small dive groups that go out in a longtail, great dive sites with some surprises mixed in, yoga lessons, I could go on... At night you can lie right on mats right on the beach in front of the bar, watch the night sky, and sip cool drinks.

So, if you come to stay at Ko Muk, are island hopping or sailing in the area, stop by. You may want to stay a while...

I had a great time!

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Diving with Alex, Richard and Andreas was one of our most pleasant moment underwater ( and we already dove a few spots around the world).
The cave, the pinnacles between Koh Kradan and Koh Libong, and Koh Rok were really differents dives. There is so much diversity around you, you don't know where to look at as you don't want to miss anything.... and all of this with a really "chill out" but professional team.
If you add to this, we were alone on the spots, the still preserved Koh Mook island and good food, you're not far from paradise.

Thanks guys

1  Thank Olivier7373
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had fabulous time in Ko Muk, thanks to Chill Out Divers! When I came there I received immediately warm welcoming from the group of Chill Out Divers. The whole atmosphere in Chill Out is literally relaxed, everyone enjoys the life! In the evening after the dives people gather to Chill Out Bar watch the sunset and enjoy few drinks together. The stuff who works in Chill Out Divers are very friendly. Special thanks to Alex and Richard! I even got Alex to join me in my morning runs. If you are looking relaxed company and great diving trips I truly recommend everyone to visit Chill Out Divers. Sami

2  Thank Sami1989