We have stayed at the Palazzo Montecasino the last three times we visited South Africa. The hotel is much more than just a hotel. It is attached to a beautiful shopping center and casino which reminds you of the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The restaurant in the hotel is excellent, but the shopping center also has a great choice of restaurants. So our total is up to "3" (hotel, shopping center & casino) and I'll bet you are curious about the "4" in my "Four in One" title. Well, I saved the best until last. There is also a wonderful exotic bird park attached to the property which is wonderful and a photographers paradise for photographing birds! You are walking among the birds, not trying to get photos through wire cages! If you are traveling to South Africa from most any other country, this hotel is a wonderful place to rest up for two or three nights after the journey, get your body clock reset and be ready to start your safari!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recreating the look and feel of old-style Mediterranean glamour, without compromising on modern luxury, the Palazzo hotel is a treat for all of the senses. The 246 beautifully-appointed rooms include Standard, Deluxe, Executive and Superior Rooms as well as King Suites, a lavish, opulent Penthouse and bespoke Presidential Suite. Every room is equipped with all of those small touches that add to your comfort - direct-dial phones, tea and coffee stations, mini bars, 24-room service, free WiFi and electronic safes to list but a few. Highlights to add to your stay include the Mangwanani Spa Boutique, a fully-equipped fitness centre, business centre, Montecasino Entertainment Complex, delicious Mediterranean dining at Medeo Restaurant, relaxing cocktails at Cafe Rialto, conference rooms and many more. Outdoors, a large swimming pool invites you to dip into its cool waters to escape the heat of a long day, while the poolside area beckons hours of relaxation as you let your mind finally unwind from the daily pressures of life. This is the start of your experience at the Palazzo in Montecasino... Book now to discover what else lies ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palazzo Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Palazzo Montecasino Johannesburg
- Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Johannesburg
- Montecasino Hotel