Hard to imagine more romantic and unusual place to stay . Very private,hidden from the crowds, quiet, breathtaking panorama of the mountains around. Rent one of the rooms with a patio,on second level. Remember you have to walk up the village with your luggage, so pack lightly!
Great breakfast.everything fresh and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Baux de Provence is one of the most fascinating areas in all of Provence and it is a very special place to stay in this guest house (especially when the crowds have all disappeared and you and the few permanent residents have Les Baux to yourselves)... Nestled in the heart of Les Baux in Provence is this delightful tiny inn with just three rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Prince Noir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Prince Noir Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Le Prince Noir Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France