I stayed for 8 nights at the Prince Noir. We used this B & B as a base to visit other places in Provence. The experience of staying in Les Baux was truly unique. The owners are really helpful and friendly people. The view of the village, the nearby hills and valley from the breakfast balcony was breathtaking. The village of Les Baux is extremely busy (with tourists) during the day from around 10am to 7pm. Cars are only allowed into the village after 7pm so you may need to park in the car park and walk to the Black Prince during the day. A car is essential if you intend to visit the surrounding areas such as the Camargue and the Luberon and nearby towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Baux de Provence is one of the most fascinating areas in all of Provence and it is a very special place to stay in this guest house (especially when the crowds have all disappeared and you and the few permanent residents have Les Baux to yourselves)... Nestled in the heart of Les Baux in Provence is this delightful tiny inn with just three rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Prince Noir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Prince Noir Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Le Prince Noir Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France