This was our second visit to this delightful hotel. We stayed 3 nights and had a very relaxing visit. The hotel is the perfect size and has a lovely intimate feel. The staff are very friendly and always helpful. My only adverse comment is that it would be even better if the hotel served dinner. There are some great local restaurants but sometimes you just want to stay put. This would make a huge difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence, France