Unfortunately we have only been for one night, but the stay in this romantic, quiet an well placed oasis near Les Baux was fantastic. The rooms in Provence-Style, good furnished an well sized. Could have a Restaurant but there are enough top adresses around. Breakfast near the pool was genious, the housemade jam excellent! Next time I'll stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence, France