The location of their Manoir requires a car , has no service and is a real trap for 600 euros per night ( in french un piège à cons).
The restaurant serves an expensive meal with no substance .
There is around wonderful spots .
Forget l' oustau and its greedy management .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baumanière Baux de Provence is a 5 stars Relais & Châteaux hotel in Provence. Its 55 guest rooms & suites, splited over 5 buildings, are decorated with a subtle combination of Provencal and modern style. There are 2 restaurants, the famous Oustau de Baumanière, awarded with 2 Michelin stars, and La Cabro d'Or Baumanière, a gastronomic restaurant with a table d'hôtes area. A wine bar and many terraces are nestled across the 20 acres of landscaped garden. The property features 3 outdoor pools (2 heated from may until October), a tennis court, a playground for children, and a spa with 6 treatments rooms, an indoor sensorial pool, a hammam and a fitness ). Baumanière - La Cabro d'Or boutique sells fine regional products. Bicycle and car rental is also available for guests to explore the region. Many activities can be booked on site: cooking classes, wine tasting classes, biological garden discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baumaniere les Baux de Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Oustau De Baumaniere Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Oustau De Baumaniere Les Baux
- Baumaniere Les Baux De Provence Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France
- Oustau De Baumaniere Hotel