“Perfect pandesal!”

Add it.
Pan de Manila Talaba
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Bacoor
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love the warm and soft bread of Pan de Manila especially since in our location there is a little shortage of bakeries. Whenever the traffic gets heavy and my jeepney ride stops in front of this store, I grab the chance to buy pandesal to bring home for breakfast. It's in an unusually strategic location and it works for me and for people coming home from their graveyard shift.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

love that just-out-of-the-oven smell... brings me back to my childhood days when i get to smell it from our neighborhood bakery. this pan de manila is in a very very busy intersection where it seems the traffic is always snarled. coming from a night shift, it's nice to just stop here and get some pan-de-sal to bring home for breakfast. also love their herbed butters! yummm!!