“TAJ - Good tambayan.”

TAJ Bar and Grill
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Cainta
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 5, 2013

People here are accommodating. Price of food and drinks are reasonable.Needs more improvement on the stage setup and interior decorations....and of course parking space. Good tambayan!

1  Thank Neil I
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went here with my boyfriend last 2 Friday ago just to have dinner. It was already around 10 in the evening that we decided to eat and stop by at this along-the-highway resto bar. The food we ate was just average, the ambiance was not that engaging as the name of the bar implies but the service is awesome. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. There was a live band when we went there and honestly, we both didn't like it. It's prolly because of the song they chose to perform. Too loud and noisy that my boyfriend and I can't hear each other anymore when we're talking. I guess it's not the right place when you just wanted to spend your Friday night romantically with your special someone. It's perfect though for boozing out with friends or colleagues and definitely not the right place too when your hungry stomach craves for a mouth-watering dish with a satisfied 'burp' afterwards.

2  Thank iam_via