“No thanks!”

Pauls Pizza
Ranked #7 of 136 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pauls Pizza Steakhouse & Lounge has been offering quality and affordable dining since 1995. This "Airdrie Staple" has excelled by offering a large and diverse menu while also providing exceptional and friendly service. Pauls Pizza has earned an outstanding reputation and has been rewarded with an abundant amount of awards including Airdrie's Best Pizza 6 years and counting. Pauls Pizza is known for its community support and sponsorship. We pride ourselves in giving back by donating countless gift certificates and cash sponsorships to teams, charity events, and to the less fortunate. We offer both a restaurant and lounge side to cater to any of your needs. Included is a patio, 7 televisions, 2 pool tables, VLT's, video entertainment systems, and live entertainment. We have also added daily drink and food specials along with a brand new children's menu. We at Pauls Pizza are also pleased to announce our brand new food menus!! We have kept all of your past favourites and have added some new items to give you a more memorable experience. If you're not in the mood to dine in we have you covered. Just give us a call and try our award winning pick-up and free delivery service.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I would not recommend this place. I know that it is very popular with locals, and everyone talks about how good the pizza is, however to my mind everything is smothered with mozzarella cheese and doesn't taste of much else!
Slow and rude wait staff. There are better places.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was here tonight for take out, when we got home and took a bite of the pizza is had a big long hair all through it, we ordered $65.00 of food and packed it all up to return it. After returning for a refund we waited about 10 minutes for all staff to look at it then this so called dud of a manager looked at it and invited us into his kitchen to look at the food. I run restaurants and instantly lost my appetite this kitchen is a disaster and I don't mean after rush messy I mean filthy! Built up grease everywhere, dirty cooks, no hairnets, no hats, disgusting aprons and street clothes. Just terrible. The staff and managers have no knowledge about food safety at all! I will not return and have filled a complaint with Alberta Health Services. See link for Restaurant Inspection Findings
This Place should be shut down ASAP!

7  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is good, prices are a little high but customer service is not a priority and minimal at best. Would recommend delivery service

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I visit our son and his family in Airdrie two to three times a year , and Pauls is a must ! Incredible pizza and great salads, the pizzas delicious and loaded with toppings and generous amount of real cheese.
Ken Krueger (Winnipeg)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

All my trips to Pauls ends with a fill belly and smile on my face. \the food is good no matter what you order and the prices are fair.