“Thanks for the great meal...”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants - Airdrie
Ranked #44 of 136 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: German, Seafood, Street Food
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Welcome to Joey's Restaurants - Home to Canada's favourite Fish & Chips. Whether you crave hand-cut Wild Alaskan Pollock, Cod, Haddock, Halibut or Salmon prepared in trans-fat free Canola Oil, Joey's Seafood Restaurants has exactly what you are fishing for - outstanding seafood and shellfish including Fish Tacos, Shrimp, Crab, Calamari and much more. Experience Joey's signature Tartar Sauce and freshly prepared seafood sauce and find out what makes our light and crispy batter so famous. Discover our wide variety of soups, salads, wraps, sandwiches, chicken, ribs, ocean fare and desserts. With 58 franchises in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario, check our map to find a location near you. Connect with our text club or e-club for rewards. Sea you soon!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Joey’s is a restaurant group with a signature batter recipe for frying fish. With fond memories of a Joey’s in our neighborhood many years ago, we made it a point to eat here during our vacation in Calgary. This restaurant did not disappoint, as the fish was delicious with the same light and tasty batter. The restaurant was clean and welcoming, and the service was friendly. At the end of the meal, the owner took the effort to stop by our table to make sure everything was satisfactory. Thank you for the great meal.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I am shocked to be writing such a positive review for a chain of which I've never had any respect or good experiences. We did try this location a couple of times over the last 5 years and it was unshockingly subpar. We recently tried it again after hearing positive feedback about the new ownership and it was delicious!!! The fish was fresh and flaky (halibut and haddock), the batter was light and crisp and not very greasy. They clearly care about the cleanliness and purity of the oil used (night and day from previous owners). We also tried the fish tacos which were fabulous. So fresh and flavorful! And the fries were perfectly seasoned. Step outside of your judgement and give it a go!

Unlike any other Joey's I've been to, they also have a menu of homemade German food which looks great. We look forward to trying it next time.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Fast and friendly service. The fish and chips are excellent and I would try the fish tacos next time. My wife had the shrimp alfredo and it was excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Thanks to new owners Joeys is once again serving good food. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I chose the Halibut and Chips which came to the table hot and fresh, with all the usual condiments. The service was really good, and the server was friendly. They also had a German menu which I might have to try the next time I go back. This time it was fish and chips all the way..!