“Very Good Mexican Food”

Costa Vida Mexican Grill
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Airdrie
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife went to this restaurant with a friend and she then brought me. We have gone there 3 times since. We purchased a $50.00 gift certificate. My wife ordered a shrimp salad, they dropped a shrimp on the floor so they cooked up 6 more shrimps and added it to her other 5 shrimps.

Friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to this restraunt 5-6 times and find he salads absoultyl amazing. The vegetables are fresh and the sauce for the salad is flavorful. They only draw back to this place is the time waiting for service. You can preorder but find that if you do this your order may not always be correct.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

my food was nasty and to top it off the girl doing my order gave me awful service. When they first opened I loved going there everyone was so welcoming then I think there was on owner change and that's when everything went down hill.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Walked out when I saw the staff mix water into what looked like day old refrained beans. Wouldn't be surprised if health regulations are not being followed here. This place started out great and was ultra popular but has turned into a absolute train wreck that rarely has more that a small handful of people in the restaurant. Didn't think I would say this several months ago but I don't plan to go back. Wouldn't be surprised if this place shuts down soon.