“Rooms”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Reviewed February 9, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

A Wyndham traveler
ST. ALBERT
Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Reviewed January 20, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The room was great. My wife, 2 kids and myself as well as her sister stayed here in the room with 3 double beds. The service ensured I would never come back.

The front desk staff on the morning of December 27th, female is the one that sealed the deal. First of all I should mention I did have to remind staff the night we checked in that a playpen was required. But the 27th was the real problem. That morning I went downstairs to get some breakfast for the kids and asked the lady at the service counter where we could retrieve the towels for the pool from. She snarled at me "From me... but the pool is closed til 8." Wow good morning to you too.

While my wife went for a coffee in the same location, the same front desk staff, was busy cleaning the area and giving my wife dirty looks for daring to use the counter to make herself a coffee... not to mention the woman's offending odour... now my wife is upset with the service.

Then at 815 the entire family, including my sister in law were prepared to go swimming, went to the desk and asked for tools when we were then told the pool was closed... oh do I need to mention that the same attendant was rude? And she was mad that we had the nerve to ask why? So when my 3 year old daughter is crying because she had her heart set on swimming that same attendant, thought it was cute. We did not...

So terrible service, great room. I guess the part that makes me angry on top of that is... I'm on a government discounted rate for being a Canadian Forces Veteran of 2 tour, not to mention my current profession... oh yeah, and it was my birthday... thanks Ramada.

I won't stay at your hotel again. Please call me is you have further questions because I'm sure my comment card didn't make it past the front desk lady I had to hand them too... and was complaining about.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. It is our guests review that help us to better our service and ensure we are the best hotel in Airdrie. I have recognized your concerns and taken the matter seriously to ensure that not one of our guests recieves this type of service again. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with again very soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 4, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012