“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!!”

Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My family and i recently stayed at the Ramada and couldnt imagine staying anywhere else!! The Front desk staff are Amazing..! We were greeted with a friendly smile and everything went smoothly upon check in! There were freshly baked cookies and Pop corn as well, when walking in all you can smell is cookies and pop corn it was so Wonderful! after check in we went up to outr room and walked in and the room WAS GORGEOUS! i couldnt believe how clean and spacious it was.. The kids were so excited!
The whole weekend was Fantastic, the housekeeping staff were amazing and our room was so clean when we got back from our day that it was like we were checking all over again!
I highy recmmend that all my family and friends to stay here! I have been to many hotels on my travels with business and other hotels do not compare to the Ramada!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you for such a great review it is feedback like yours that assists our company to become the best served hotel that we can be.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Redcliff
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family and I stayed at the ramada this past week and enjoyed it throughly we could not beleieve how friendly the staff and how accomodating they were. The kids loved the pool and the front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was perfect in everyway. We stay in hotels alot due to my work and it is always good that I know I can bring my family with me to stay close to them. The rooms are some of the cleanest I have seen by far Wow great stay one of the best

Room Tip: If you are bringing your family stay in the family suite you can see right over the pool and it is s...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
On behalf of the hotel I would like to thank you for such a great positive review it is feedback like yours that truly helps us to be nothing but the best. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you back at the hotel.
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had booked on the Hotels website two months in advance, reserving a two King room w/ sofa bed, fireplace, at the advanced prepaid rate. Perfect for the 5 of us traveling for the Gymnastics Tourney at the nearby athletic centre.
Upon check-in, I was greeted and asked for pre-payment. Even at the time, I thought that was odd, however the payment charged was equal to my confirmation - I let it slide.
I proceeded to the room to find I was given a clean, well appointed standard room, with two double beds. Assuming this was in error, I returned to the front desk only to be informed that there was nothing that could be done - they were 100% capacity! I informed the clerk of the number of bed vs. the number of people. This was unacceptable, I just wanted what I paid for. Again - all full tonight!
When I asked why I was then charged (already) at a higher rate for the lesser room , the clerk began quoting rack rates, at ridiculous amounts. I guess she was trying to convince me of the 'deal' I was getting, even though I booked well in advance.
I, of course, asked to speak with the manager. I was informed she would not be returning for two days! Apparently this business runs just fine without management? And conveniently, I was leaving the next day.

After finding accommodation with another family for our 5th member, I reluctantly stayed, as other families had booked there, and the kids were planning on meeting up in the pool.

Here's the kicker - after the shuffling kids and acceptance of the lesser room, I observed an unoccupied room exactly like the one I booked, vacant, and being cleaned! I would have waited!

Service was obviously unacceptable that day.

We find ourselves, like many other families on the tournament circuit with kids. We know what we need. This hotel, apparently, does not.
Not alot of hotels to choose from in Airdrie, but there are others.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 68traveller
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I would like to take this time to thank you very much for your feedback I appologize that your stay was anything less then perfect. Please know that we strive to make each and everyone of our guests your reviews will help us to meet this goal. We were full the weekend that you stayed with us you may have seen the room as vacant but it was booked by another guest. Please feel free to contact me personally for your next stay to ensure that your needs are met to the best of our ability. We do thank you again for choosing the Airdrie Ramada as your place of accomodation for your recent stay and we hope to see you in the future.
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Went to the Ramada in Airdrie and was highly impressed by the knowledgable staff as well as the cleanliness of the rooms.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing or wanting to stay in Airdrie. They will go the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you for the great review. It is feedback like yours that help strive to be the best that we can be. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in their jacuzzi suite one night. I work in the hospitality industry so did my own inspection of the room and it was beautiful and clean. I like the little hand towel face cloth detail in the bathroom. We asked the Front desk agent where a great place to go for dinner was. She gave us a great recommendation and we had a great stay there. We will definately be back again.

Room Tip: If looking for a romantic getaway definately the jacuzzi suite is the way to go.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review it is always a pleasure to have our guests stay with us and with feedback like yours it will help us to grow and make our hotel the best we can. We hope to see you soon.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada in Airdrie several times both by myself while on business and with my two sons while vacationing. I have never had a bad experience. The rooms are clean and quiet and the beds comfortable. My sons love the waterside and the cookies and hot chocolate provided in the lobby, fruit is also always there. In the morning there are a variety of muffins, bagels and cream cheese, and yogurt which you can help yourself to. Coffee is always on and tea and cocoa can be made 24 hours. The Smittys next door closes at 7 pm, but there are several other great restaraunts in Airdrie to choose from. The booking staff have always honored my requests regarding room placement. Last time I stayed I requested a top floor room and I had the floor to myself the whole time. As a single female I have always felt very secure staying here, and the price? $107 per night for a king bed room with couch, arm chair and large desk...works for me! Wi fi was easy to access and no problems with outages were encountered.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Janice R
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. It is guests like you that encourage us to strive to be the best that we can be. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Kelowna
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband booked us into this location on our wedding night. What a horrible mistake. We were charged, over $250 for our room to be woken at 7:00AM. The room was subpar when it came to the cleanliness and quality. Our bed linens were out-dated and ratty. Even though they were informed it was ourt wedding night they placed us on the bottom floor underneath children, who proceeded to get up at 7:00 AM in the morning running around and jumping off the bed. Not only that but they emptied and filled their Tub 3 times in the process of 3 hours.

After an exhausting week were hoping to get a good night relaxing sleep....this was not a possibility in this hotel. This hotel definately makes me think twice about the Ramada chain.

Save yourself the expense and the headache book the Holiday Inn up the road, a number of our guests stayed there and sang its praises. I just wish we had been that smart.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank skarrletter
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
On behalf of the Airdrie Ramada Inn I would like to thank you for choosing the Airdrie Ramada as your choice of stay during your recent visit to Airdrie. Due to high occupancy the hotel was busy I appologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us.