“Perfect!”

Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
“Perfect!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Went to the Ramada in Airdrie and was highly impressed by the knowledgable staff as well as the cleanliness of the rooms.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing or wanting to stay in Airdrie. They will go the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect.

• Stayed February 2012
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you for the great review. It is feedback like yours that help strive to be the best that we can be. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in their jacuzzi suite one night. I work in the hospitality industry so did my own inspection of the room and it was beautiful and clean. I like the little hand towel face cloth detail in the bathroom. We asked the Front desk agent where a great place to go for dinner was. She gave us a great recommendation and we had a great stay there. We will definately be back again.

Room Tip: If looking for a romantic getaway definately the jacuzzi suite is the way to go.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review it is always a pleasure to have our guests stay with us and with feedback like yours it will help us to grow and make our hotel the best we can. We hope to see you soon.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I have stayed at the Ramada in Airdrie several times both by myself while on business and with my two sons while vacationing. I have never had a bad experience. The rooms are clean and quiet and the beds comfortable. My sons love the waterside and the cookies and hot chocolate provided in the lobby, fruit is also always there. In the morning there are a variety of muffins, bagels and cream cheese, and yogurt which you can help yourself to. Coffee is always on and tea and cocoa can be made 24 hours. The Smittys next door closes at 7 pm, but there are several other great restaraunts in Airdrie to choose from. The booking staff have always honored my requests regarding room placement. Last time I stayed I requested a top floor room and I had the floor to myself the whole time. As a single female I have always felt very secure staying here, and the price? $107 per night for a king bed room with couch, arm chair and large desk...works for me! Wi fi was easy to access and no problems with outages were encountered.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Janice R
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. It is guests like you that encourage us to strive to be the best that we can be. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Kelowna
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband booked us into this location on our wedding night. What a horrible mistake. We were charged, over $250 for our room to be woken at 7:00AM. The room was subpar when it came to the cleanliness and quality. Our bed linens were out-dated and ratty. Even though they were informed it was ourt wedding night they placed us on the bottom floor underneath children, who proceeded to get up at 7:00 AM in the morning running around and jumping off the bed. Not only that but they emptied and filled their Tub 3 times in the process of 3 hours.

After an exhausting week were hoping to get a good night relaxing sleep....this was not a possibility in this hotel. This hotel definately makes me think twice about the Ramada chain.

Save yourself the expense and the headache book the Holiday Inn up the road, a number of our guests stayed there and sang its praises. I just wish we had been that smart.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank skarrletter
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
On behalf of the Airdrie Ramada Inn I would like to thank you for choosing the Airdrie Ramada as your choice of stay during your recent visit to Airdrie. Due to high occupancy the hotel was busy I appologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My husband and I stayed here with our two tween children. The checkin process was a breeze and the hotel room itself was very big. The hotel was clean and the kids really liked the pool and waterslide. There is a Smitty's restaraunt attached to the hotel which was convenient for breakfast. On the downside, the free wifi was flaky in our room...the connection was weak and it would disconnect often. When I mentioned that at checkout I was told that there was nothing they could do about it as they weren't responsible for it. I'm thinking it's Ramada that hired this company so the front desk response was a bit perplexing. Also, there is no free breakfast so for the price I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Airdrie Ramada as your place of stay during your recent visit. We have corrected our WiFi connection problems and upgraded to a new super speed connections. We do not have a breakfast because we have a famous breakfast resteraunt attached to us. I am glad that you enjoyed our ammenities and hope that you will return to our hotel.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Great rooms, good size and clean. No breakfast, they provide a $ 5.00 certificate for Smithy Rest which is next door.

They are over priced ie the Holiday Inn express up the road is about 30 dollars cheaper and comes with a full breakfast.

The staff especailly the older gentlemen at night is more intersted in getting back outside for a smoke than providing any customer services.

In all okay but I would not stay there again and would recomend others look else where for as good a property at a better price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Airdrie Ramada Inn and Suites as your choice for accommodation on your recent visit to Airdrie. I apologize that your experience with our staff was anything but the quality of guest satisfaction that we strive with in our company. Please be assured that I have addressed your concerns and know that we value your feedback as this is what helps us grow and continue to be the best in Airdrie.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed June 26, 2011

What a deal. This hotel has beautiful rooms, large beds, beautiful bathrooms, Tv's, and even a mini fridge and Kitchen (includes a microwave, fridge, cubords, ect) The service is great. A pool located on the main floor; hot tub, water slide, and great pool. Smoking and non - smoking rooms; easy access to rooms on main level. A ton of stuff to do at this hotel if you don't have anything in town to do. Close restaurant near by; excelent quality food. Everyone that works at this hotel is very friendly; this hotel also allows pets, great for large familys; and if your family is quite big and you need two rooms - there are doors going between a couple of rooms on the main level. Exelent hotel. Great place to stay. I recommend it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank feraoliveria
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for the great review,we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it was our pleasure to accomodate you. All of our rooms are non smoking. We look forward to seeing you again.