“Good breakie in Airdrie”
Review of Eggs Oasis

Eggs Oasis
Ranked #50 of 136 Restaurants in Airdrie
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Calgary, Canada
“Good breakie in Airdrie”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stopped by Eggs Oasis in Airdrie for breakfast on a Sunday at about 11 am. Wow, busy place. We were seated right away, however service was slow, not because our server was slow, she was working very hard, however the restaurant was understaffed. We were at the restaurant to meet family for a lesiurely breakfast so no problem.

Our table ended up ordering 2 eggs benny, smoked salmon and flourentine, we also had a yogurt and fresh fruit, and I had traditional eggs, bacon and sausage. We all had a great meal, filling and despite the restaurant being busy (It has slowed by the time we left at 1 pm) we never felt rushed. The quality of fruit was very good, variety and quality including raspberries.

Overall, great breakfast. Good atmosphere for breakfast, lots of windows and sunshine

• Visited February 2014

Airdrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and very delicious”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

It's a relatively new place and we finally got to try it on the New Year's day. Surprisingly, there was a long lineup but the hostess and the staff were quick. We didn't wait long before we were seated. Both ordered the dish with fruits and cottage cheese. We were blown away with the fancy decorations and the freshness of the fruits. Loved it and would recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Steph L
“Fresh and pleasant”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I tried for a late breakfast.
The fruits are fresh, yogurt is delicious, service is pleasant.
Overall a very good experience.
I recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Alberta, Canada
“Standard food, good service, odd name”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I find the name 'Eggs Oasis' to be strange, but it's a very similar concept to Cora's (Breakfast, Lunch & Coffee). We went on a Saturday and it was very busy! We had to wait to be seated, and the servers were dashing around. The service was good, knowing how busy they all were. Our table had 5+ ketchup bottles and ~6 extra salt/pepper shakers... so I felt like a bit of a second thought in terms of where they seated us. I didn't find the food to be anything spectacular, but my fiance LOVED it! I had a basic breakfast and he had a brunch plate. I'm not sure I'd willingly stand in line for it, again, but the value was fine.

• Visited August 2013