“It's like a mini trip to Mexico!!”
Review of Tacos Puerto Vallarta - CLOSED

Tacos Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have been to Mexico many times, and this is about as close to the authentic experience as you can get without a plane ticket. The Pico de Gallo and homemade tortillas are awesome, guacamole is great, and I love the Alambre de Pollo, whereas my hubby prefers the Carnitas. If you are looking for greasy western style Mexican food then stick to Taco Bell, if you love true Mexican flavor and atmosphere, this is definitely the place!!

There are newer reviews for Tacos Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I live in Mexico and I traveled to the north of Calgary few weeks ago and some friends recommended me this restaurant, I went with a friend and is really amazing the flavor of the food, we share some dishes and were even better than in Mexico, the prices are very good according with the portions, the service was very friendly and fast.
Of course I I know perfectly the flavor of real Mexican food and I want to tell you that If you want to have an “Authentic” Mexican food (not food for tourists) in Airdrie or Calgary this is the place!! Congratulations to the owners for this food.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Guacamole!!!!!! very delicious, the best Mexican Food in north Calgary, Enchiladas was perfect. The service was great. I know Mexico and definitely Mexico in Airdrie.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

the food had no flavor, you could hear the microwave in the kitchen ding and 30 later out came a folded tortia with a dot of cheese in it they tried to pass off as a quasidia. the service was non existant and our watress could barely speak English. save your money and go to taco bell this place is a dead end for your taste buds. we tried several dishes spent $60 than went to Mcdonalds as we were still hungry when we left.2 very large thumbs down for this place

4  Thank Duane K
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We went here, three weeks after coming back from Mexico..
It's not the same.
I started speaking Spanish it seemed so legit. Then I tasted the food, al pastor was pork chops, not off a spit. The chorizo wasn't, it was beef.
All in all, if you don't know Mexican food - you will love it. If you have been to Mexico - don't bother.
The service was great.